One Day Workshop, Friday 21 June, 2013
Let me ask you some questions:
Q1: Is the world getting faster or slower?
Q2: Do you need to achieve more or less at work?
Q3: Are you more balanced at home or less balanced?
You see the world has fundamentally changed in the last 10 years, more so possibly than in any other decade in history. We all know that technology has created this shift, geo arbitrage is about to create the next. Both the technology trends of the last decade and the rising impact (in the next 10 years) of Brazil, Russia, India and China and their hungry, technically competent and desperate to work populations are going to cause a tilt in how you work.
You need to be ready for this...
You need to be able to punch above your weight and truly take your ideas and make them happen. You need to become so invaluable at work or so productive in your own business that no one can catch you or 'out pace' you. Not someone here nor someone over there. You need to become a MAXIMISER (I know cool term right - I expect Hasbro action dolls and a new Avenger).
Who is the workshop not for?
- This program is not for retirees, or the checked out
- This program is not for kids under the age of 15 (they need a more PG version)
- This program is not for people who are rigid in their habits
- This program is not for people who are happy with the status quo
This workshop is for people who:
- Have never ending to-do lists
- A passion for growth and personal development
- Have more ideas than time to execute on them
- Face major conflicting priorities daily
- May suffer from Shiny Object Syndrome
- Get sick on holidays, if they ever take them
- Have an seemingly unrealistic expectation around how long it takes to get something done
That's the Mega Productivity Bootcamp Promise!
You will work...
You will work smarter, faster, more joyfully than ever before. You will eliminate waste and repetition and you will begin to harness a love for leverage at all levels in your life. Make no mistake, your expectations of what you can achieve on any given day are worthy of expansion.
Any task will shrink (not a typo) to the time you allocate to it...learn how to master the art of compression without getting the bends...(scuba analogy for the non wetsuit wearing kind).
This is a NEW world class program that unpacks the secrets of 'Maximisers'. Those people who get incredible things done amazingly fast. It looks at the success habits and systems that the mega productive share. It's a study of peak performers and a road map for those who want to get more done in less time so they can get on with whatever else they want to do.
The program is a reaction to the increasing demand we all have in the developed world to achieve more with less and less. For years people have been commenting on Matt's ability to continually create and produce world class projects at a seemingly exhaustive rate. In Private Mentoring Sessions this has been the special sauce behind most conversations.
While working on some technical part of a personal business or strategy, people found a hidden secret....they discovered how to move mountains. Now you can learn to move your personal mountains and achieve all you set out to.
It's about three things:
- Mind games and how they work
- Technology shifts and how they help
- Guiding Principles for punching above your weight.
When you bring the three things together they create the perfect storm:
A growth mindset + some competitive advantage + the strategic adoption of a 'what works' mindset.
You need to be inspired to see work and how you work in a whole new way. You need to actually find your life's purpose and use that as the ultimate form of leverage. And that's the key...find out what you were meant to do and do it for the rest of your life...sure we will learn how to get your stuff together, but what we will really learn is how you can bend the forces of the planet to become a manifest creator.
So here is the deal...
Sign up to spend a day with me in a small room with no more than 25 people. I'll teach my socks off and share with you a game plan for achieving more than you ever thought possible on any given day.
- Each registration includes a Gallop organisation strengths finder assessment so we can identify your top 5 talents and harness them to achieve more. With the integration and feedback in the session this alone is worth at least $199.
- Each registration incudes 3 months access to Matt's online Maximiser program with monthly tutorials and work flow suggestions, reference materials and everything you need to stay on track after the program. This sells online for $395 and is yours included in the program.
- The one day workshop (less than 25 people in the room)
- A personal strengths assessment from Gallop
- 3 months access to the online Maximiser Productivity Program