Welcome to Speakership Week
Speaking well in public is not optional anymore! Kids have to do it almost every week in school with good reason. It is the single most important skill in your arsenal for world domination, or simply getting the next raise!
As the world has exploded online, it has become critically important to be able to communicate brilliantly offline. Anyone with some design chops, editing skills and a little cheek can make themselves look awesome online. Harder to do that in front of a room full of living, breathing souls who's BS detector is better than it's ever been.
As we continue to go high tech and possibly be a little overwhelmed, there is a huge opportunity (dare we say competitive advantage) to those who know how to engage, create relevance and inspire people to action with their words.
Speaking brilliantly in public is the key to influence, building trust and making a difference.
It's a leadership imperative, NOT simply a nice to have capability.
Put quite simply, you must become a great speaker. No nerves, just you on stage; cool, calm and confident. You need to be totally focussed on what's happening in the room, while you master what's going on inside you. Whether it's 2 people in a boardroom, 2000 in a ballroom or 20,000 in an arena, this program will give you the 'chops' to nail it (not sure how many metaphors were mixed then?)...
- Scaredy cats
- Lazy people
- Empty puffs of wind
- Self important narcissists, and
- People with all the time in world to prepare speeches.
This program is perfect for:
- Busy business people
- Professional speakers
- Thought Leaders
- Preachers, and
- Anyone who wants to create and deliver extraordinary presentations in no time at all.
If you think this is you, then come along and attend the Speakership Week, it will change how you look at presenting forever.
You have probably heard about the program from a friend, it's a remarkable learning experience and just a little bit famous (OK, professionally famous) amongst those who want to fast track success as a public speaker. It's world class and delivered by the best in the business, Matt Church.
And we are not just saying that because he's the boss! The National Speakers Association of Australia recently awarded Matt the Educator of the Year for his excellence in speaker education. The International Speaking Industry only last year named Matt as one of the Top 21 Most Influential people in the global speaking industry.
The objective of the program is to shift your attention above the line. To get you thinking about creating conversations instead of presentations. It's built to help you deliver a compelling message in the most impactful and dynamic way possible.
Matt is on a mission to raise up over 1,000 World Class Presenters by the year 2020. He is well on his way, having taught this program in one form or another for the past 7 years.
What you can expect to learn:
The program has been refined over the years and now Matt offers it in two complimentary parts. He runs them over four days in total. The first two days focus on the delivery components of world class presentations. The second part focuses on the best practice design of speeches and workshops. Matt's focus on what works and what gets you there in the fastest possible way, sets his programs apart from any other public speaking program around.
Part 1: Delivery Mastery
This is a two day power packed presentation skills seminar. In short, M@ demonstrates and dissects the science of speaking and the art of public speaking. One person at the end of this power packed two days, said "Matt is like the ORACLE of OVATION". There is no doubt that while Matt teaches many world class programs, these two days are his flagship favourite for anyone who wants to take their public speaking to the next level.
Many master professional speakers attend this program again and again refining their craft. If speaking were magic then this program is the master class for Arch Wizards!
What you will get out of the Part 1: Delivery Mastery
- You will learn the correct and effective use of stage mechanics. Where to stand, how to move to increase the effectiveness of your message. You will learn how to animate diagrams with your body. Understand the visual layers and status of posture to enhance what you say. (animation)
- You will learn the essence of great storytelling and also how to answer the three major ‘why?’ questions in each audiences mind; why you, why this topic and why now? You will develop a simple formula for great stories.(engagement)
- You will learn how to increase audience participation in a way that enhances learning, respects their dignity and makes for a better experience all round. You will discover ways to ramp the participation up and down appropriately, maintaining control by giving it up. (interaction)
- You will learn how to create fabulous content and work with great messages. Crafting the 3 most important dimensions to each idea you teach. You will explore the power of context and how to tap into the 10 universal themes. (ideation)
- You will learn the power of great models and metaphors. Learn how to bring your ideas alive in the minds of your audience through the power of great pictures. You will also learn how to map conversations and manage the detail of Q and A with ease, grace and in a way that makes what can be boring - compelling. (visualisation)
- You will learn the different ways people learn depending on their level of exposure and prior knowledge to your topic. Discover your personal communication bias and chart out your 3 most important personal development areas. (comprehension)
- You will learn how to shift your energy and the energy in the room creating appropriate states for all desired outcomes. Learn how to lift the emotion in a room and how to meet any situation and shift it for the better. Structure your sessions energetically and learn the 5 classic energy structures of a speech. (inspiration)
- You will develop strategies for managing the expectations in a room and dealing with the hidden agendas of various audiences. You will learn how to head off problems that may arise in presentations before they begin and develop strategies for turning them around. (anticipation)
- You will explore the ways to create practical, results driven presentations. Using the techniques of ranting, agenda checking and block management. (influence)
Who Should attend?
This program is perfect for managers, business leaders, innovators and people charged with the responsibility for positioning themself, their business or their project to thrive in the next 5-10 years. Anyone in a position of influence must make the time.
Part 2: Design Mastery
In two days with Matt Church, you will create your very own speech and workshop using his super smart, seriously easy program design strategies.
Really, you will create programs that you could run the very next day. Matt is the master thought leader when it comes to capturing, packaging and delivering your great ideas. In 48 hours you will have all the tools you need to create world class speeches and workshops for the rest of your life. But more than this, you will actually create a one hour speech and a one day program during the course, complete with slides, training exercises and a comprehensive workshop manual.
So, what will be covered?
- The architecture of a presentation and a multi sessions workshop
- Frameworks for learning
- The 'Top Down' speech building process
- The 90 minute block tactic
- The energy management strategies
- The outcome assessment model
- How to recycle and repurpose content
- The 12 best training exercises, and how to personalise them
- The 12 critical questions on every audience members mind and how to address them
- The 9 listening frames and how to use them to engage with more people more often
- The easiest workbook/ manual creator in the world, that delegates actually use
- How to embed authentic and elegant next step strategies
- Plug and play slide templates you can use to create super fast learning experiences, and
- A step by step checklist you can use to be totally ready to present your workshop program in 48 hours or less
Just to be really clear, you will work on two programs during the course, so come ready! But don't worry it's so easy. All you need is a little thinking space in advance. The pre-work pack makes it super easy for you to succeed.
You will want to put some work into the pre-course materials, making sure you have everything you need and all of your key ideas organised so you can take full advantage of Matt’s unique learn/do approach. We are all busy, and gone are the days where you can afford to attend a program to simply learn. With a little genius and a lot of work, Matt has figured out how you can achieve both learning and doing...
This is simply one of the most exciting learning experiences to hit the marketplace in several years and we know you will find it unique, practical and chock full of smart strategies and tactics for building truly magnificent workshops super fast.
Who Should attend?
This program, is obviously perfect for Thought Leaders. Information experts will leave with a rich process and system for creating presentations and workshops they can use to sell their thoughts. Anyone who presents strategy workshops, leadership communications or basic client education events should get access to other leading edge ideas in this program.
So, if you have read all of that, you know this rigorous program is practical, unique and full of 20 years of contemporary presentation skills wisdom.
It's time to upgrade your skills and step into the 21st Century, prepared to lead, influence and make a difference mastering the art and science of Speakership.
There is something special (we call it magical) that happens along the way to learning how to speak better in public... You can actually learn more about yourself than you ever could in a personal development program of the same duration. The hidden secret to charisma on stage is to know and own who you are authentically and then amplify that... somehow without even trying, people leave this program in an elevated state, they lift and for just a moment they see a future possibility with them rocking it out on stage.
SO here it is...
Part 1: Will teach you how to be dynamic on stage
- It runs for two days
- 9am-5pm each day, and
- Costs $3,300
Part 2: Will teach you how to build and design speeches and multi-session workshops super fast
- It also runs for two days
- 9am-5pm each day, and
- Also costs $3,300
We suggest you come to all four days and immerse yourself in the Speakership Week. You will kick yourself if you don't! Matt feels so strongly about this that we offer both parts for $5,500 ( a saving of $1,100).
If you have to, we are happy for you to pay for the week, attend whichever two days works best for you (they operate as self contained courses) and come back later to do the remainder. In other words, pay now, secure the deal and do the two parts when you can.
So that's it...
Well, almost. Here are some other things you should know:
- The program is quite boutique. We keep the numbers under 25 and most times we work with about 12 people in the room.
- There is an extraordinary pre-work program that helps you get ready for part two specifically and this alone is extraordinarily valuable. Some say they get more out of the pre-work than they have out of previous public speaking programs.
- The slide decks, planning templates and cheat sheets we provide are extraordinary and would sell for $500 or more in a stand alone. These are all included in your registration.