The Professional Speaker Accelerator Program is a mix of one-on-one sessions, online checklists and email support and group rehearsals, the program culminating in a professional showreel video recording day. As a graduate of the Professional Speaker Accelerator Program, you will prepare and present a Showcase presentation that you can use to go to market and demonstrate the relevance of your message and the quality of your delivery.
This program is not for people who:
- Simply want to speak a little better
- Only want to speak on their pet topic, and
- People who are hoping to create a professional speaking business without putting in the hard yards and doing the work required to make it a business.
This program is for anyone who:
- Is serious about starting or growing their career as a paid professional speaker
- Wants to speed up the time it takes to make it as a paid professional speaker, and
- Wants access to the systems and checklists of a truly successful professional speaker.
This program has one major objective: To help you succeed faster as a paid professional speaker than you could on your own.
Along the way you will:
- Create a showcase presentation (20 minutes TED style), that you can use to demonstrate your style and substance
- Write a 50,000 word book, that is ready to publish, that positions you as a speaker and claims a space in the marketplace as a Thought Leader
- Build all the collaterals you need to position and market yourself as a professional speaker. This includes your brochure, your one sheet, your website and much, much more
- Nail a commercial angle that takes what you know, what you have done and who you are and links it to the marketplace so that you are relevant and able to be booked
- Work on the humour and entertainment elements to your message so that you are ‘bookable’ as apaid professional speaker, and
- Have access to Matt’s online Professional Speaker Readiness Program that includes all the templates, forms and procedures you need to be able to run your Professional Speaking Business.
Now, all this is very cool but the special sauce in this program is how Matt brings everything he knows about what it takes to succeed in the professional conference circuit and marries it with your essence, experience and expertise to create a compelling commercial proposition to the market.
Due to the nature of this program, there is a limit to how many people Matt can support, so be sure to register your interest right now. To do so, all you have to do is fill out our online application form and answer a few questions about what you have done, what your challenges are at the moment and why you think you are ready to go on the journey to becoming a professional speaker.
How is this program different to the Thought Leaders Annual Showcase?
Each year with the Thought Leaders Annual Showcase, 8 speakers are invited to present a 20 minute speech to the marketplace. The Professional Speaker Accelerator Program shadows this journey in many ways, the key difference being the end point. The Thought Leaders Annual Showcase is slightly more intense and market facing.
At the end of the Thought Leaders Showcase journey, a speaker is presented live to over 150+ decision makers from the Australian Corporate Conference Speaker journey and marketed to the over 1500+ people who book speakers in Australia more than 5 times a year.
You only get one shot at the Thought Leaders Annual Showcase and don’t want to blow it. The Professional Speaker Accelerator Program is in many ways a safer option that gets you ready without the high risk elements of the Thought Leaders Annual Showcase.
So why wouldn’t you just do the Showcase?
- You may not think you're ready
- The risk may be too high
- Matt may not think you're ready, and/or
- It’s a significantly greater investment of time and money
The Professional Speaker Accelerator Program is perfect for people who want to have a lighter experience of the showcase journey. It's almost the showcase journey without the actual showcase event and at about half the financial committment.
If you are interested in this let us know and we will send you some more information.
At a glance...
- 8 People selected per group
- 2 Group practice dates
- 2 Private 30 minute one-on-one sessions via Skype
- 1 Face-to-face session of 90 minutes.
- 1 Day recording for promotional video
- Online Professional Speaker Readiness Program